PATIENT’S CHARTER STATEMENT
Patients registered with this practice can expect the following standards of services...
- Routine appointments can be booked one week in advance. When a patient requests an appointment that the practice is unable to fulfil, currently we offer patients a triage appointment to speak to a GP.
- To receive a home visit for urgent medical problems, which render you unable to visit the surgery for treatment.
- To receive a home visit for routine matters if you are housebound due to illness or disability
TREATMENT & CARE IN THE PRACTICE
- You will receive treatment from fully qualified staff who are trained to work in general practice.
- You will be given information about your medical condition and the recommended treatment.
- Your privacy and wishes will be respected.
- Should you require tests or hospital treatment you will be informed of the options available.
- If you require specialist treatment you will be referred to a specialist who visits the practice or to an appropriate hospital clinic.
HOW CAN YOU HELP
- Make sure the practice has your current address and telephone number.
- Keep your appointments – sometimes patients miss appointments, this wastes valuable time and resources. If you are unable to keep an appointment please inform the practice.
COMPLAINTS OR SUGGESTIONS
- If you have any complaints about the service you receive please inform the doctor or thePractice manager. Your complaint will be responded to within ten days
- The doctors and the practice staff welcome your suggestions about ways in which we can improve our service to patients